Monday 29 August 2011

Oh Hi!!

Ok so my attempts at blogging are far and inbetween what i would refer to as continual upkeep. But if it helps my case at all i have just returned from Interrailing (Trip around europe by train) and my state exams, so i do have excuses! Pitiful excuses but excuses none the less.

Interrailing was unbelievable! I went to so many great places and saw so many great things and made SO MANY screw up-ish tries at baking when i was away. It turns out that when you don't have a weighing scales, proper ingredients OR a working oven, baking can be quite tricky!

Anyway onto some cake pictures! I have decided to do a post about each cake instead of putting them all up at once.


Ok so this is a weird one to explain. It was a cake for a mate who i decided loved loads of things so they should ALL be on the cake. She was turning 17, a budding photographer, who loved sunflowers and Kanye West (hence the glasses). She called me Toast and I called her Egg Salad. Oh and she also wrote music :D

That wasnt as bad as i thought it would be :)

Cake is chocolate with a dark chocolate ganache and covered in fondant.


No comments:

Post a Comment